We would like to remind residents that the payment deadline for their final property tax is Thursday, June 15.
Here are some options to pay for your final property tax bill:
- Financial institutions – including online or telephone banking
- City of Ottawa Client Service Centres
- Online by payment card: Ottawa.ca/paytax
- By sending a cheque to the City of Ottawa
- Pre-authorized debit plan (future billings)
All rural Client Service Centres locations will be open on Thursday, June 15 for easy and convenient access for payments.
If you require more information:
- Check the property tax brochure included with your bill
- Call Revenue Services at 613-580-2444 (TTY: 613-580-2401). Transactions will be recorded.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit the City’s website at ottawa.ca/taxes
A penalty charge of 1.25 per cent for late payment is added the day following the due date and the first day of each month thereafter.